View Single Post
      12-15-2016, 07:23 AM   #412
Captain Unknown GT4
Captain
Rep
Drives: GT4

Yes, as I said I did mention wrong nr, and also sorry for that. It no problem for me to do that. I was refering to top speed downforce rear. Much nr. Easy to mix it up. But we are straight now.

So, please understand that this aero do very much for the car, its one part wich totaly differ GTS from vanila M4.

If you please mind to study sport auto nr. In aero Department GTS vs Vanila M4 you could(I hope) notice that vanila M4 got lift front and rear,that is no downforce at all. Now see GTS aero, it the other way around =GTS give real downforce ....If its set on Max aero that is!! Here its set Max aero!

Now for the last time, I you drive a GTS IN STREET MODE ON FRONT AND REAR AERO, its hardly give any downforce! Sure its not as bad as M4 as you se in pic.
But its only like 4kg rear of somthing in that range at 200km.
Cant you and your Crew just get it, you have not even driven a GTS! You might want to try it before you stick to glue in your opinion that it do not matter. It matter, very much and thats why most crap magazine guys have not experience the real GTS when they are on track in aero streetmode and even worse, high street setting on the average GP track.

Oh, just a pointer-as you see sport auto mention aero play a significant roll on the GTS, if you ever drive one off and on all aero in the right setting you also might notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
So pretty much in line with the numbers I posted earlier.

OK then, so what is the cornering speed on a wet track, or on a wet street?

How much downforce do you think you get from the rear wing at those speeds?

Last edited by Captain Unknown GT4; 12-15-2016 at 07:29 AM..
Appreciate 0