View Single Post
      03-06-2024, 08:07 PM   #16
beezel
Registered
Rep
Drives: '68 cuda

If you're still looking: I've got a 2020 M4 Comp that is loaded at just over 21k miles. Only performed a few simple mods, added carplay/android auto and a sub (all factory stuff remains, they're purely additions and can be easily removed), and added the Advanced Autowerk Equal Length midpipe. I still have factory mid-pipe as well. I tinted the windows with a ceramic tint and also did a GTS flash on the transmission/ESC/active diff. That can be rolled back fairly easily from what I understand, but I think it was a nice improvement.

Car is Mineral White over Sahkir Orange (IE: Red) leather. Fully loaded including the Driving Assist stuff and rear window auto shade. This is also a DCT car.

I paid a premium for it about 6 mo ago and bought 3 years of extended BMW warranty (not aftermarket!). Warranty is good until Feb 2027. Due to some financial situations, I need to unload. I can either include the warranty for its residual value or not and get a refund for it.

DM me if you're interested and we can discuss pricing. I am located in Portland, OR.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0