View Single Post
      10-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
M Pulse
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '17 F82

I've owned the E92 335i & E92 M3 and there is just something about the V8 that puts a smile on my face every morning. Don't get me wrong, I loved the low-end torque of the 335i but after taking the M3 for a test drive I couldn't leave the showroom without purchasing it. Everyday when I get behind the wheels of the M3 I feel like it's xmas morning. I guess I'm just sad to see the V8 go.

Might have to seriously consider the RS5 when the time comes to trade the M3. I'm such a huge fan of BMW and have never been into the IS-F (fake tailpipes) or C63 (Merc still considered an old man's car), so the closest thing I can see to the M3 is the RS5. I've never owned a Detroit built car so the CTS-V is out of the question for me.

But then all the alternatives (IS-F, RS5, C63) don't come in a traditional manual. Call me old fashion but I still prefer three pedals.

Who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere BMW somehow I have the feeling I'm going to love the F82 just as much, if not even more than the E92. All I ask is please don't take away my beloved 3rd pedal!!!
Appreciate 0