Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noro View Post
^2.

Went to the New England auto show today. BMW had no presence (literally). While they are busy coming out with a GT model for every car, and sticking the M badge on items that don't deserve it, Merc and AUDI were flocked by fans showing off they new AMG SLS (aka gullwing) and R8 respectively..

Although I like the current lineup I think that the M badge is loosing the Persona it used to carry. Whatever happened to just doing SELECT cars and doing them better than everyone else? I just hope that they don't fall by the wayside and become like AMG with the "tacked on" bodykit look and where they'll stick a big engine in everything and slap a badge on the back. It seems that soon we'll even have a M model to rival that hideous R63. They are too busy trying to make the Ms more out there for the average person who doesn't know what the hell it is or what it stands for. While we the enthusiasts are getting screwed over.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0