View Single Post
      03-27-2013, 01:59 AM   #48
FASTMTREE
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 BLK/WHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0323 View Post
1. Practicality? Are you going to use the rear seats?
The GTR's rear seats are suitable for small children, pets, and midget hookers only. Due to the rear transfercase and gas tank, any living or dead entity longer/higher than 5 ft will not fit back there. I had my legs chopped off and my skull houses a flat top from my boss' GTR.

2. Balance or straight performance? I think this is self explanatory... The GTR is a wolf in sheep's clothing, more specifically, a supercar in Nissan clothing. The interior is pretty bland, however the performance justifies the price imo. I also read the GTR's service fees are outrageous. The BMW is more balanced all-around... looks great inside and out, performs great, and comfortable at the same time. Not to mention... you can fit full-sized hookers in the back.
Dude you forgot the back-seat action permissible with M4 if OP decides to buy a coupe. I still like the idea of i6 Bi turbo but the 07 335i Coupe I had was a piece and I'd wait until the M4 is in its second year production. BMW does so well with its M3 M4 lineup I doubt they are coming out with a super car any time soon.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the GTR is not going to change the body style anytime soon. I've spent mad money on both exterior and heavy engine mods.

I get no back seat action at all in my F430 Scuderia. I wouldn't wants it anyways. I am married with a pimp as pad.
Appreciate 0