09-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #80
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
They have made good upgrades in the F30 in terms of lux, and Im sure the M3 will take it to the next level, and the M4GC will be very customizable, similar to the 6er GC. I would have loved a leather dash again and full leather option, its the little things like that which made the M6 so special and my only disappointments in the 3er thus far as you sort of get used to how nice they are to live with day to day...but thats just nit picking of course, the sportness of the 3er and the spaciousness makes it a really competent 4 door sports saloon.

On the ring times, I wasnt sure if they held the M3 back in the past when compared to the M5 so that it was faster on the 'ring, so its good to know that even in the past its been the front runner (though Im sure the M5 guys will protests!). Its going to be fun to see how this plays out, and certainly I'll be looking for either the M3 or M4GC to be my next foray back in the world of M.
Agreed!

I hope the new M3 will have an option for full leather..its time they get the full leather treatment. Once you've owned a car with full leather, its tough to go back to a plastic plain dashboard and doors!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0