View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #127
minus9
Grand Poobah
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I spent some time there at the show today (and may have run into some other folks there). Seeing the M3 and M4 in person was definitely something that I was looking forward to this week.

I was glad that there were comparisons: CF roof vs. moonroof, full vs. extended leather, black vs. silverstone leather.

Both cars had carbon fiber trim, many options were not represented (and you cold only see two colors), but dimensions could be seen. I gathered as much of a feel for the car as I could without a test drive. Nothing that I saw would stop me from continuing my order.

It was actually amazing how many people in the crowd overlooked the M3 and M4. To me, this is a good thing. I like to go unrecognized. I am not looking to draw attention to myself with the car. This is not a chromed-up muscle car.

I enjoyed my time speaking with other enthusiasts. I also enjoyed my time looking at the other cars there. I can appreciate interesting designs and engineering, even if I don't intend to spend my money there.
Appreciate 0