View Single Post
      02-19-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Caught M4 Coupes testing in munich last week (video/pics)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I was in Munich for a bit last week and was hoping to catch a Yas Marina Blue M4 in the wild to see the color for myself. Seen plenty of photos at car shows in the bright lights but wanted to see how it looks in real world. As luck would have it I did happen upon one later in the day. I didn't get great photos but did get to see what I came for. I can say its a very nice color and much more deep in person. I like it. The metallic flake is very subtle. Anyways, here are photos.

Also managed to take a video of the car taking off from a stop light. sounded good in person. Very raspy with hints of the S54 in there.

It was fun stalking them around Munich

was able to compare a color sample of YMB to Estoril took several photos from different angles.

some pics of the car in austin yellow. although not sure why this one is all covered up still.

finally mystery M car parked at the development center. too low to be X6. too high for 3 series? I was thinking possibly a M3 GT??