Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
So I just spoke to my dealership again and I'm really tempted to go for an M4. My deal is $2500 off MSRP with no hidden BS fees. Money factor isn't marked up if I should choose to lease nor is the bank fee. No other hidden fees...I've leased from them before and they are a quality dealer.

I really haven't seen anything close to $2500 off MSRP. I did create a new thread about this but would love to get some input from you guys that have been at this longer than I have.

My dealer is JMK BMW in Springfield, NJ. I did just lease an M5 and a couple other cars from them but my sales rep, Lucas, did mention they would be able to hook up a few of my friends with the same $2500 discount as some of my local buddies are dumping their E9x for them. If anyone's interested his email is Lucas@jmkbmw.com. Just tell him Nik sent ya! Not sure how many of these he can do at this price but it's worth a shot.

I can understand a dealer selling at MSRP but above kind of pisses me off.

I see the comments above regarding lease vs. buy and I think it really depends on the car. My m5 made sense to lease as BMW gave it a 61% residual and $13k off MSRP. However on the new M3/4 buying is usually more attractive in the beginning as BMW keeps the residual a bit low for the first year or so. Of course one could always just lease and then after 3 years if their buyout price is better than market value buy it out! If not, well you don't have to worry about selling the car.
^^^^^
This is the real deal they're giving the discount off ED MSRP as well...