View Single Post
      12-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

I've always loved your renders. Keep it up.

That said, here's some constructive criticism: Scott26 basically came out and said that the F32 render that was posted here yesterday was way off what the final one is going to look like. Based on his feedback, I think that on this render the rear end is too bloated -- it should be more svelt like the rear of the F12 6-series and 6-series GC; the front end is borrowed from the F30 while the F82's front end will have more in common with the F32; and minor details like the wheels, front bumper, and side vents are cribbed from the F10 M5 when they will end up being closer to details found on the F12 M6.

But again, I think your work is fantastic and I can't wait to see how you will continue to evolve the look of your renders.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0