09-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Carl L
Major
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillpopper View Post
Hey everyone!

I searched and there are many conflicting answers and I am trying to figure out if I am going to keep my '09 e92 m3 and get a warranty and possibly maintenance or if I am going to hold off to get the new m4? coupe. or get a 335 for a year or two and then get the new m4? coupe.

Is it going to be an m4 in the coupe version?

And any idea of release info? I read late 2014 somewhere but was not sure if thats a good info or not.

Thanks!
The F82 is the M version of the forthcoming F32 4-Series (prev known as the E92 3-series coupe). It will come with a turbo inline 6. It is indeed best estimated to be in the States by late 2014, approximately one year after the F80 sedan M3. However, it could end up being as late as spring 2015. It has not been confirmed whether it will be called the M3 or M4.

You could lease a new 335i for 24-36 months and see how you like the F-models and the feeling of forced induction. Or you could extend your 09s warranty, but I would not waste money on extending the maintenance plan unless you are wearing things out far faster than most.

Hope this is of some help, and if anyone has any more info that adds to or contradicts this please let us know.

Edit- admin Jason beat me to it.

Last edited by Carl L; 09-10-2012 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0