View Single Post
      10-14-2017, 02:04 AM   #1
kleaperm3
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Review: iND | RKP F80 Carbon Fiber side skirts for the F80

Just picked up the RKP F80 Carbon Fiber side skirts the other day from iND. After 10 minutes of unwrapping the product from layers upon layers of bubble wraps and cushions (that’s how well iND securely packaged the item ) I inspected the workmanship of RKP. The 2x2 carbon fiber weave looks amazing and no signs of distortion whatsoever. The gloss finish is deep and rich. Truly a quality finish. The side skirts also felt very sturdy for a relatively thin and long piece. Great job RKP! After inspection it took me about 45 minutes to install both sides. Installation was straightforward. First I test fitted the side skirts and fitment looks pretty good. After that was just jacking up the car, prepping the surface, align and attach the side skirts to the car using the preinstalled double sided tape and finally screwing down the side skirts using the provided self tapping screws. I will link iND’s instructions for installation reference later in the post. So the quick home install is a testament to how well the fitment really is. No wasted time trying to get things to line up

Overall, the RKP F80 Carbon Fiber side skirts is a great product that enhance the side appearance of the F80 with a clean design, great fitment and quality carbon fiber construction and finish. Here are some post install photos. Enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 7