View Single Post
      06-13-2018, 02:28 AM   #18
Beneil
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Yeah super fricken disappointing. And you know the only reason they didn't, is because a shit ton of people have ordered SMB and and are paying the $5200 sticker so why give their cash cow for a 1/5 of the price even tho it costs them nothing extra to paint a US car SMB.

This alone I think has pushed me to get the C63S. I was already settling for an ED with an M4 next year because I couldn't get the M3 (out of production this year), but was happy that SMB would likely be a standard option.

My preferences were 1. SMB M4 2. C63S in any color 3. Normal M4. Bummed.
Totally with you on that. I also had 1. M4cs 2. AMG C63s 3. M5 comp pack. BMW has been pretty disappointing lately to be honest and I always hated Mercedes but after driving my brother's C43 amg with amg performance exhaust pack, I was pretty mazed how everything is changed in Mercedes (good looking/sporty, amazing exhaust tones, and awesome interior) while BMW is becoming outdated and nonsense unfortunately.

I'm still debating on if I should wait for the facelift AMG c63s (early 2019) or still go with a bimmer...
Appreciate 0