scash62
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3 F80

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
So if you are on the highway with cruise control on anywhere from 64-74 Mph, you get a major vibration? Have you test driven more than 1 new cars under the same conditions and roads and they don't have the problem? If it's not the rims or wheels, either lemon law it or sell it. Hopefully BMW will end up buying it back either voluntarily or involuntarily. Lesson learned - don't buy an M School car unless maybe heavily discounted to compensate for likely many service visits down the road. I actually started a thread in the buying forum which discusses used M School cars that Bmw NA sell to the public for 'normal' used 5-7k mile prices. Ludicrous! Please keep us posted.
Actually have to accelerate slightly and it is clear every time. You can accelerate hard and it is till very clear but obviously passes very fast. Yes they threw the disclosure about the performance center at the very last minute and I was so far into the paper work, I hoped that warranty would cover and I was paying cash.

Now that BMW North America had to pay over $25,000 and still did not resolve, the are now claiming to have inspected my vehicle and determined that there are no issues. My vehicle was never inspected by a regional engineer because I went to the local dealership to meet the regional engineer but they did not show up.

Last edited by scash62; 08-24-2017 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0