View Single Post
      12-28-2017, 04:40 AM   #1
Race82
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Australian Track Lap Times M4 & M2

Looking to start a laptime thread similar to some other boards to serve as a good reference for F8X and M2 owners interesting in tracking their cars.

I am using MaynardZed's thread http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1144972 as reference and framework.

Posts should look something like this:

Wakefield Park, Goulburn, New South Wales
1:06.30 awbmw M4 (A050, RS29, M HAS) Natsoft 25/11/17

Track, Lap time, Your screen name, CarType, 6MT or blank, CP/CS/GTS or blank, (tires, pads, coils, tune, any other significant mods or blank), Natsoft or Video.

Note: If using Natsoft please note date of the event as posted on Natsoft.

I will post lap times on the main board only for those that actually post real laps in this thread. No friends, virtual laps, or laps from The Stig.

If I can just copy and paste the first line of your post directly to the main board it would make it easier.

Times should either be substantiated either by Natsoft Racing Result (e.g was a timed event) or Video if you have it of your fast lap.

Other members may find it useful to look at your lines or driving style.

Please keep this thread clean. A few posts of commendation or constructive criticism is OK, but start lengthy discussions on another thread.

The main point of this thread is for data collection. It is NOT a competition.

Do not hesitate to post even if you feel your times are slow or slower than others.

More than likely you will improve on your own times very soon and can reference this thread for yourself.

The first few posts in the thread will be saved for a master list of tracks, times, and driver.

Keep posting your times, the master list will get updated eventually with your time and track.

Any missing tracks, questions or whatever pls PM me...

Last edited by Race82; 12-28-2017 at 04:49 AM..
Appreciate 1
specka71.00