07-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
KEI7
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: E61

Quote:
Originally Posted by vase330 View Post
I know I loved it up there in the great North West, but your drivers drove me nuts. I moved there 1999-2001. Got nailed by cops so many times for speeding. It didn't help I had NJ plates and they saw me assumed I'd be speeding soon even if I wasn't at the time and would tail my ass and you know sadly they were right soon or later they get me bad. Got busted at around 100 -110mph by same freaking cop on three different occasions. He let me off first two times and third time I had to pleaded guilty. Thank God they only transfer 2points for out-of-state violations. I had to do stupid driver ed and pay hefty fines.

On a different occasion I was blocked by some chick going 55mph in 65mph section of I-5. I rode her ass so close she freaking called 911, and next thing you know I am getting pulled over for aggressive driving. Really!! I told office I was barely doing 55 in a 65 and idiot was blocking me I flashed my lights and honked for her to GTFO of fast lane instead she felt "threatened" and dialled 911 gave them discription, plates everying. I get around fife see like 5 cruisers with flashing lights weaving traffic din't know they were looking for me. I came up to them as they weren't going fast, and then they all line up behind me and am like WTF?? So I pulled over. 3 of them parked behind me and two infront and then one of the approached asked me to step out of the car. I go what did I do? He step out we will tell you. Argh. Then I hear you were aggressively threatening other drivers!

Well for my current E92 I did ED just to drive like an F1 driver legally and not get hauled to the slammer. Wish we had these over here.

+1. Autobahn was AWESOME.

Some American drivers just don't get it....