08-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
V8MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 M3CxD IOMG

M4 M Performance Exhaust teaser from M Initiation shoot

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Haven't posted here in a while but I was part of a cool experience this past weekend which I thought would be of interest to some of you peeps.

My E92 M3 was chosen to be part of a BMW film shoot for the M4, BMW called it M Initiation and it was done the day before Bimmerfest East over at Ripken Stadium near Baltimore MD.

Can't get into too much detail since the commercial will not be out for a few weeks, but they had Chris Forsberg putting the M4 through it's paces with some awesome stunt driving. The M4 Chris was driving had the M Performance Exhaust so I got to see it and listen to it all day long, they also had a bunch of
M4s, M3s and even the i8 for us to experience if we pleased, not drive them but hey how can I complain. Without any doubt in my mind the M PE will be part of my order when I get the M4, so I might as well start saving for it now as the difference in sound is dramatic, it put a smile in my face every time I heard it.

I am attaching a small clip from one of the takes of the shoot, it will give you an idea of the sound. I am going through a bunch of video and pictures I took, I will post more as I edit and clean them up some.

Enjoy....

*Looks like the editing is almost done, the folks at BMW published this on youtube yesterday....

Last edited by V8MAN; 08-15-2014 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: words
Appreciate 0