05-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #17
Never Convicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
What a great pre-review by Chris Harris. My favorite thing he said is above. The CCB's really make a great difference. I'm sure the video is going to be awesome.

Also, what's with all of the discontent with M5 and M6 owners, and a few E92 M3 fanboys? I personally love the new M3/M4 and have stated previously on this forum that it's the first M3 I've ever wanted to own. I think the F80/F82 are going to be fantastic cars and so far I so happen to agree with Chris Harris on the one thing that is lacking, the engine and exhaust note. But it's been the same story with the M5/M6 for years now, lack of an engine and exhaust note with the stock exhaust. I haven't really heard anyone on this M4 forum really bad mouth it. The M3/M4 will always be the better track car, it always has been. No arguing that. I just so happen to think it's a little funny when people speculate that a stock M4 can do 0-60 3.5 seconds and lap the Nurburgring in 7:27. Any M5 or M6 owner on here isn't posting to start arguments, or like Boss330 ,who doesn't even own an M car, he's just one of the biggest car enthusiasts I've ever met, we're all just discussing stuff cause we all have passion. I mean sure, we'll never be able to drive an M4 on a racetrack, highway, or street while getting your butt cooled and massaged, but that doesn't mean the M5/M6 are better. Just more luxury that's all. Anyways, hope that we can all continue to enjoy each others posts and share our excitement and love for these cars.
OK...in that case, welcome to the Forum. Just sell your M5 as a show of good faith, and we'll teach you the secret handshake.
Appreciate 0