03-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #67
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Haha yeah I can imagine a Honda isn't very enjoyable.

What I meant was since you drive all day does that take the enjoyment out of driving in general, like say on your days off?
I love to drive so no, the enjoyment doesn’t die down. When I get home in the Civic I hop in the 335 and pick up my son from school and do some food shopping. On the weekends its 335 all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
Instead of a Civic, what if you got a decent minivan of some sort within the same price range...would that increase your profit margins any?
In order to receive higher rates, I would need either a 7 passenger SUV or a luxury vehicle 2010 or newer for the Miami market (ie 5 series, E class, A6 or higher). I was approved for basically any vehicle $20k max and I could have gotten back in a f30 but I wanted something reliable and great on gas.

I never considered a minivan as it wouldn’t net me higher profits. The majority of Uber/Lyft cars I see are Corollas and Nissan Versa’s (those suck). Also a major complaint passengers tell me is that they are surprised I speak English as lots of the drivers here only speak Spanish as they just got off of the banana boat from Cuba.
Appreciate 1