Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gac101177
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromPA
This morning I put a 2.5 month old newborn into a car seat at 4:45am, in the M3, and began driving backroads.

I drove 35 miles all told, fairly slow because I probably saw a total of about 56 deer on my drive many of which were at the very edge of the road.

The entire time the newborn, who has a head cold and was very rough last night, slept peacefully with the pur of an inline six, piped in sound, and a nice solid-chassis-interior-noise-volume.

Was in the car for about 1.25 hours all told, mostly just driving around enjoying the moment. Was in sport mode and obviously was driving gently, but it will all backroads ~35-50mph so I would stop as little as possible.

36 degrees outside. Averaged 27mpg over the entire trip, including warm-up, per the trip computer.

So....

- Put finicky newborn to sleep: Check
- Comfortably cruise backroads at 5am: Check
- Great car to enjoy some tunes in (quietly): Check
- Amazing gas mileage when needing to simply drive a newborn around: Check

I might be rocking snow tires and driving it like a 328i, but yes, I'm in love with my M3 right now.

Joe

P.s. I just washed a month's worth of total grime off of it, re-applied SPNS, shined the tires up...and damn if she doesn't look good.
This it's amazing I have been doing the same thing as you for the past 2 days mine it's 2 months old, my wife tells me I'm crazy, but he's knockout in the M4. I guess he's been spoiled his first ride in a car from the hospital was the M4.

There it's nothin bad I can said about my beautiful yellow monster BMW I love you.
Beautiful car !
Thank u.
Appreciate 0