View Single Post
      11-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_PDX 335i View Post
if Manhattan Beach is an armpit then why do so many athletes and celebrities live there? like Hills-burrito is a such a great place to be.

Just because someone is an athete or a celebrity doesn't mean they have good taste. This country would be far better off if regular people didn't give a shit about what "athletes and celebrities" think or do, and instead made their own decisions.

Anyway, the OP was looking for recommendations on what to do in Seattle while here on a BUSINESS trip. He wasn't looking for advice on why he should move here, or an opinion of the city itself, so your post was completely off-topic and of zero value.

Oh, and the entire state of California is an armpit in my opinion. Sure, some parts are nice to visit, but living there would suck. It is one of three states on my list of "I'll never live there, no matter how much someone pays me." And that doesn't mean that Seattle is all that great either.
2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S, Red
Appreciate 0