11-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #51
Phil G
Dominator of Deep South curvy roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacked View Post
I'd love to see a Bama vs. PSU game in January. Being a die hard, Roll MFing Tide fan and having tons of respect for JoePa, it's a good setup. I was mad when TT skipped over PSA yesterday in the BCS. TT had a great game against Texas but they still have one loss. Just another reason we need a BCS playoff.

Bama still has a tough road to hoe. LSU and Auburn worry me. MSU can be a thorn at times. And Florida in the SEC championship, if we get there, will define the season. Saban, what a difference a coach can make.
Amen brother! I want an old school-like matchup between Bama and PSU so bad I can't even stand it! The only differences between the 1978 NC and 2008 NC would be that it's held in Miami instead of New Orleans, and JoePa would be facing Nick Saban instead of Bear Bryant himself. I've got so much respect for JoePa, definately my favorite all-time non-Alabama coach, an era in college football will die with him when he is gone. Bama is looking even stronger at this point than it did even a few weeks ago! I have faith we can make it through the rest of the season and SEC CG.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
-'07 335i coupe (build date 02/2007) - Space Grey/Black Dakota/Dark Burl - 6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/Heated Seats. Acquired in Munich 3/2007 via European Delivery. 16 years and almost 220k miles of pure joy!
-'06 911 Carrera S - Black/Black - Full Leather/Sport Chrono/Porsche Sport Exhaust/Nav - 80k miles. Acquired 1/2021. One needy old German car just wasn't enough!
Appreciate 0