TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by needabeemer View Post
is it even worth getting a 435i now?
If you're in the market for a car that performs at the M4 level, I'm not sure why you'd consider a 435i to begin with. If you can't afford an M4, then it's presence in the market is irrelevant.

Quote:
by the time it gets delivered it will be september/october and then this thing will be revealed in january (just 2-3 months later) which im sure will spoil the looks of the "basic" 435i
This is just silly. By this line of reasoning, I'm not sure how any man remains married so long as Mila Kunis walks the earth.

Quote:
then in a few months from then it will be available for purchase? why bother with a 435i then?
If you want an M4, wait for the M4. If the 435i fits your budget and desires, then buy the 435i.

Quote:
why is the M version of the 4 series coming so soon when it took 3+ years for the M version of the 5 to come out?
If the presence of an up-line car in the market makes it impossible for you to buy a specific car, then the better argument is to make the up-line car available immediately so that the seller can capture your sale now, rather than later.
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 0