09-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #16
m3evobr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 997 GT2, Touareg TDI, 328D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_Danger View Post
Nope, still doesn't make any sense, if im paying 200k i want a supercar built from scratch, i want something unique, not a car based on volume seller entry level 911, i want a Gallardo, i want an SLS AMG i want a car that was built to be a supercar, not an afterthought, but since this is a personal choice, to each his own...

It's just personal preference pal, Jeremy Clarkson hates 911 because they haven't innovated again since the 50s, they just keep evolving the same design, according to him they had a great idea and they just keep living off of it, he has states this in a lot of episodes, if you love the 911 fine, i want to be awed and surprised at the next thing a car maker is going to come up with, Lamborghini is the prime example of this, every new car you lay back and say wow, think Aventador, Egoista, etc
I initially thought that would be worth to give a shot and try to show/demonstrate or even educate one about the subject, but after your post I see that would be the same for you to try to explain or even share your experiences as a plastic surgeon with me, totally worthless as my level of knowledge in this subject wouldn't allow me to appreciate it.

I wrote the answer a few times until I deleted it all after getting into this conclusion.

Good luck !

BTW - following your line of initial thoughts what would make one pay 100k for a 'beefed up' 528i ?
997.2 GT3 RS (gone to a great home)
THE HANNIBAL VIDEOS
Appreciate 0