View Single Post
      01-28-2014, 03:48 AM   #93
mdss6
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 (ZCP M-DCT) on order

Garage List
[QUOTE=jasemsport;15343765]The 4gc doesn't have a pop up spoiler like Dackelone already mentioned above. Also 5-door like 3gt but sportier, actually it's just the 4 coupe with 2 extra doors and another boot lid, it even has the same roofline i think.
I saw it there in Brussels, it's a nice car i loved it...QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgiumsterlingZ4 View Post
I was at the Brussels autoshow along with my father,we also did not know that the 4 serie gran coupé would stand in brussel.
becausse my father is planning to buy the gran coupé he ask a salesman if he had been more information aboud the car.To our surprise he answered that the car was behind closed doors in a room behind us.
We had to wait a couple of hours but we could go te see the car with a group of thirty people at 15.00u.
At the first room we got a few glasses of champange a headphones and a small fabric white pouch with the tekst print on(for your eyes only)where we had to put our cell-phones in so that we could make no pictures of the car.
Then the car!!! very beautiful car!!!
The car on display was a saphirs black 420d with M-sport package on 19 inch 442 m sport rims and blue sport brakes.
Interior full dakota white,beige oyster and the sport seats.
But no pop up spoiler like on the 3 gt.
than the most inportant information!!!
car can be ordered in march for delivery June or Julie this year and now the best news in Belgium the price of the 4 serie gran coupé will be the same as the coupé
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
The 4GC will not have a pop-up spoiler like on the 3GT. The 4GC also has a lower sleeker roof line and shorter trunk proportions. At least that is what my sources tell me.
Excellent. Thanks for answering my question! The pricing and availablity information is particularly intriging. I've wanted a sporty rear drive practical hatchback for a long time, but BMW NA has continually frustrated me with the limited wagons it has allowed in the USA in the past 10 years (mandatory Xdrive [which means slow steering an no proper sport suspension], automatics, glass roofs, etc). I had a rare E39 M-packet 540iT I regretted selling as I have never come close to being able to replace it. And I'm hoping the 4 gran coupe will be avaible without Xdrive and without a panoramic roof. I'm committed to an M3. But if a RWD 4 gran coupe is available for the same price as the 2-door, my brother will buy one for sure. And if there is an M version in a few years I'll cash in my early M3 for one.

I wish I had not missed this great opportunity for a first-hand look, but your information answers my main questions. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0