05-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #72
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblansten View Post
I completely agree. I would love to see Sport Auto do that test. I'm actually surprised that they have not. The 8:01 time for the C63 coupe was merely a point of interest and a demonstration of the car's significant improvement since the sedan version. AMG has made some serious inroads and I as a consumer enjoy the competition.
The C63 is a hell of a car, period. So your point that it's an improvement, I have to agree. It's such a beautiful car, too.

Before I purchased my M3 I had a CPO E60 M5 6-spd, CPO E63 M6 6-spd and 2008 C63 AMG I was looking at buying. Having driven the AMG as many times as I have, I almost don't care that it's an automatic, because it's just too damn much fun to drive.

I obviously went for the M3, because it seemed the most usable to me with better gas mileage over the other 3 cars, just enough room with the E90, and the M3's been my dream since I was 10. So I had to get the dream, ya know?

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0