Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fatal Gamer View Post
Sorry, who would think that this will be a fair poll in the M4 forum?

The ISF does look like the predator though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
You guys are so biased LOL!

I am a past IS-F owner and can honestly say the IS-F is a more liveable car for DD then the e90 M3 DCT. Love Lexus products and BMW as well. Both have good and negatives.

Lexus paint is very thin and metal is also thin, certainly does not have the feel of a BMW or Mercedes. Qualiy is un-surpassed though something BMW can learn from, also their customer service is top top notch.

Personally I like the styling of the BMW more so I ordered an new M3 sedan but the RC-F has potential. The dealbreaker for me is the auto tranny only option. Too bad Lexus does not get this part that BMW still understands.

I checked the Club Lexus forum quite a few people prefer the M4 although they have their share of bias opinions as well.

Carbuzz, which is more of a neutral site heavily favored the M4.

M4 wins the paper battle for now but we shall see once test drives begin, after all the 911 turbo was tied in the paper battle against the GTR in 2007 but the GTR lapped the ring in a faster time. Competition is always good it will help keep prices down but more importantly it will bring the best out of not only BMW and Toyota but also the other car manufacturers with upcoming vehicles in that segment

Then hopefully we can get LED taillights on BMWs pre-LCI lol