10-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #35
Schm
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
The ///M division also said that there will never be an ///M car equipped with automatic after the E36 M3 fiasco. They also said there will never be an M engine with force induction. And they said there will never be a none-RWD M.

Well we all know what happens with what the ///M Gmbh said. Let's face it. They've sold out. If they'll put an automatic, turbocharged V-8 in an X5 and X6 and slap ///M badges on it, what makes you or ANYONE think that any of the things that's not suppose to happen to the M3, won't happen?

Don't be surprised if there's a front wheel driven, automatic turbocharged V-6 ///M in the near future. With run-flats.
Yeah, and I wonder what they said about having an //M SUV?? Yeah, I doubt many could even conceive such an idea. Also, AMG is even thinging about diesel and hybrids. . so the sky is the limit here.

Point is I don't really care if the next M3 is AWD or RWD (As long as it's not FWD), the important thing is that it's the quickest, best handling and best performing car in its class. And I hope it comes in an e91.