jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Hi guys,

I just had the new Awron Guage Panel installed at eas and the results in my opinion are mind blowing.

My initial reservations:
-Loss of airflow due to removing one A/C vent?
-Will the Awron look OEM and match the quality of my $82k vehicle?
-Will the amber color graphics match the OEM amber in the vehicle?
-Will I lose my cruise control speed function?

After install impressions:
-Incredible display graphics and animations. Looks like a retina display on an iphone. Animations look like they are from Minority Report-super smooth and most impressive is that they are able to render in real time as you step on the gas.
-Plastic bezel looks to be a 100% match to the OEM plastic. It actually makes me wonder if Awron is the supplier of the OEM vents since the match is so spot on-even in various lighting conditions (sun, direct flash, fill flash, dome lights)
-Amber color used on the Awron is 100% match to the OEM color
-Cruise control speed wheel still works. Basically once you have cruise control set, the speed +/- wheel bypasses the Awron and just controls cruise control speed. When you de-activate cruise control, the speed +/- wheel goes back to Awron control

Conclusion:
This is my first guage panel and I could not be more pleased. It upgrades the tech feel of the interior and really makes the vehicle seem like its a step up from the regular 3/4 series models. Looks so OEM that everyone thinks it came in the car-which is exactly what I was hoping for as I am not a fan of the tuner look.

Looks awesome! Too rich for my blood, though.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0