View Single Post
      06-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
ake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 e40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
Tell Tim Cook you want an iPhone 6 early. You guys need to realize that you aren't charged for the cars, other than a token deposit. Just relax and realize that launching this car right is a big deal to BMW, and I'm sure they want to do it according to grander plan.

Do you give kids all their Christmas presents before Christmas? You have to think big picture, and a few fan boys, like you and me, really shouldn't or can't shape that picture. A hundred or so M3/4s rolling out together on launch day will be cool.

Especially the Christmas comparison... everybody knew that the release date is 6/21 so nobody should expect the cars to be around any sooner.
To me this is such a negative way of seeing it. I'm expecting to take delivery no earlier than the launch date (on any car) and if I suddenly get it sooner I'm happy about it.
Maybe BMW should just stop the possibility for tracking the car - would that help? If you don't know where it sits you cannot be mad about the car not being at your driveway just yet!
[ Yas Marina Blue | Black Full Merino Leather | 19" Black-Light Alloy Wheels | M Double-Clutch Transmission | Carbon Fiber interior | Driver Assistance Plus / Lighting / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0