View Single Post
      11-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #14
m3incorp
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 (On Order) 2014 Stingray

Thanks for your reply. It was indeed the MG/SS DCT. I'm the kind of person that listens to other's experiences. I think I'll be giving Schomp a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82speed View Post
m3incorp, was that the MG/SS DCT at Murray? If so, I nearly bought it several weeks ago when it had 17 miles on the odo, but really wanted 6MT so ordered instead. That M4 was still there on Thursday and now has over 200 miles on it! Good thinking being leary...

I ordered through Murray even though I live a little closer to Schomp, because I bought my last 3-series from them, which was a good experience, so naturally went back.

This was far from the same, as the OP outlined, BS games and stereotypical "used car" sales tactics. PITA to deal and negotiate with, but did get it done. This will be the last I buy there though and won't service there, probably should've dropped it with them and gone to Schomp. I will for service.

They were family-owned by the Murray family for years, but sold last year to the Sonic Automotive (SAH), so now part of a public company and the service and experience couldn't be further apart. Publicly traded car dealership... that is the epitome of money grabbing, don't care about the customer BS...
Appreciate 0