Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by track_warrior View Post
If you want hp go buy a corvette or GT-R. I really hate when people start demanding these stupid outrageous unusable horsepower #'s and manufacturers keep making cars bigger and fatter and way out of touch with the driver. Take a look at a E-30 compared to a E-92 and you will see the e92 looks like a 5 series compared to the little m3. Drive them both and even though the E92 will smoke it in lap times and performance the E-30 is the car that you will want to drive. Whats next a 1000hp 5000 pound M3 with 22 inch wheels, awd to put the power to the ground, full of electronic nanies so your average joe can drive it and brag to their friends "look how fast i can go", and heavy seat that massages your scrotum while you out drag the guy in the cobra? I would rather have a 2900-3000 pound M3 with 400 HP than a 3600 fat ass car with 500.
Amen to that! Light weight 3000lb car with 400 hp please. I do have to admit though the current cts-v all black with a 6 row your own gears box has my attention. And used they are super cheap/er then an m3 and easy to modify, but theyre still a pig @ 4100lbs. Still it would be an awesome car to have for the money.

And actually the car that has me super excited is the upcoming M2!! Id looove to see what its going to be all about weight and hp wise. This may be my very first real M car. Sorry M235i but something about the M badge being in fornt of it just does not sit well...