Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP (Avus Blue)

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
If no one has “read the thread” and you did, where’s your post with the correct response/missing info to the OP? I could’ve included subjective responses but that’s based more on opinion, not objectively quantifiable facts/measurements. If the OP had asked for owner’s experiences with base and zcp models then subjective responses are welcomed. I did give my opinion on the engine turning and the use of 20” front wheels; however, you can look at BMW’s official hp-torque curves for the base and zcp models and clearly see zcp peak torque has been shifted to a higher rpm. Also, differences in ride quality and performance between 19” and 20” wheels can be (and has been in other cases) quantified on the street and track. So again, how have we not “read the thread” and, because you are the only who’s “read the thread”, where are your responses to the OP’s questions?
I understand where you're coming from but all of these questions from the OP could be found in existing threads or several Youtube videos comparing the two and many of which give their experiences with the ZCP package.

I did not mean to come off like a dick with the 'RTT' comment. This topic has been discussed countless times. I understand asking for the subjective side of ZCP or non-ZCP. But like I stated earlier, many threads and video cover this with opinions on it.

Is The Competition Package Worth It? BMW F8X M3/M4
Instagram: @boznien
Appreciate 0