View Single Post
      11-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #104
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
So by my account, over 2,000 people have looked at my last post in the thread over the last few days and no one is willing to share the last 7 digits of their VIN so that I can use the app? What do you possibly think would be the downfall of doing this for you?

I'm not asking you to post it in this thread, I asked someone to please PM me with this info. Is this really asking too much? Can someone explain why they're not willing to do this?

Bottom line, I can walk up to any M3/M4 on the street or at the dealer and use that VIN, so it's not like it's really a secret and bad things are going to happen to you if someone knows your VIN. I'm actually amazed that no one has even commented on this one way or another. ???

Appreciate 0