07-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #44
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
Yeap, M3 will get dedicated mirrors.

For what it's worth, I highly doubt that the M3 Concept will be at Geneva 2013. The E92 M3 will still be in production at that time and BMW surely won't ruin their late E92 M3 sales by showing the successor already. I rather think that the F80 M3 Concept will be shown at Frankfurt 2013.

Best regards,
south
As far as I know the main choices for the concept are either Geneva or Shanghai 2013. With previous E92 in 2007 arriving at Geneva , Geneva is the preferred choice. But you need to look at it this way. The M3 Sedan will have been out of production for over two years and is still a four door over the M3's Coupe , choosing four doors for some customers is a necessity rather than a desire, That the E92/E93 remain as a Coupe/Cabrio customers are more inclined to choose that if that is their preference.

Although M3 is a concept. its official premiere in production form will be at Frankfurt with European sales commencing around November , The E92/E93 will by then, written into the history books.

But I am positive that despite an M3 concept the E92 will still be very popular right up to its dying day for some.