View Single Post
      04-07-2015, 07:39 AM   #17
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by egalley View Post
I couldn't find any place. I had to order a few pieces directly from IND. If you hear of some place let me know please. There's not too many new M's in Ottawa. I've only seen 1 Austin yellow M4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan ///M4 View Post
I've had the same concern as I'll be making basically the same order shortly (adding in the side markers) ... unfortunately I haven't been able to find those pieces available from any Canadian retailer (or even a US retailer that doesn't use UPS).

If anyone knows of a Canadian retailer that stocks the IND pieces (or anything similar), I'd love to hear about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFozzy View Post
That sounds like a good way of doing it... I'm about 40 mins from the border as well.
I had the same problem as above, i.e., couldn't find most of the parts that IND offers on any of the Canadian sites.

Appreciate the responses, so thanks everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
For any of you guys in the GTA/Golden Horseshoe area, I've had great luck with UPS but I use their depot location in Lewiston @14304, have been for 15 years now. Excellent staff, 5 min's from the Lewiston bridge, no charge to have items shipped there (although you have only 7 days to pick items up) and no issues coming back, just pay our HST. They're moving to a new location in the coming months but it'll still be handy to the border. PM me if you'd like an address and phone number. It's not listed on the UPS website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundstream View Post
After seeing this thread today, I just spoke with IND on an order I placed this week. They are going to ship using USPS to minimize the brokerage fees. I am not sure if that is just for me, or if they will do so going forward now that I have brought it to their attention.
For all those that haven't already ordered painted reflectors. European Autobody is going to be offering painted reflectors to us Canadians. They are located in Toronto. No duties or worry about import fees. These guys use OEM reflectors and OEM paint. I just got mine done paint match is spot on and fit is perfect of course. Can't say enough about these guys. They are a first class shop...very impressed with the service level. If any of you guys need painted parts, call Manny or email him (mdeluca@euroab.com).

Last edited by pyceasyas123; 04-07-2015 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 1