United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 MB C63 S AMG Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by MThree_driver View Post
I would have ordered this package, no doubt. A lot goes into these comp. packages (look at how significant the m5/m6 comp pkg was). I like how it says they reconfigured the diff and dsc system, hoping this means the power gets put down better and is more manageable.

Nontheless, can't wait to see reviews and testing of the comp pkg f80!
Agreed. Between the seats, this and the suspension upgrades, I think those are the most significant upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo3605 View Post
As per history with the e92, probably not. No one was ever able to port the zcp damper software to the non-comp cars. But the aftermarket was able to deliver some stuff, like the GTS dct software.
That's actually not entirely true. There was one guy that retrofited absolutely everything ZCP into his non ZCP car. Software and hardware.

Most people don't go that route because it's cheaper to just go aftermarket, but he absolutely wanted to stay OEM. Couldn't even tell you which thread that was.
It's interesting how the car is as fast 0-60 as the m4 gts..with 56 less hp and less tq. Interesting all around package, I think it's well worth the value. Again, wish I could have ordered it.

retired: GranTurismo MC, Giulia Quadrifoglio, B8.5 RS5, Q60 RedSport, e82 135, F80, e92 M3, e90 M3, (2) e92 335, B8 S4, C209 CLK55 AMG, e46 330
Appreciate 0