Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sMokinM View Post
Wow... That looks sick bro!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW BMW View Post
Congrats Arcades, love that color. Hurry up and start the mods already, we know you will end up doing them anyway. I wonder if this color is anything like my truck's color, Tacoma pro in cement color. I would order an m3 in that color if i could. Anyway, great build!
Thanks man :P I'm trying to take it slow on the mods lol. I already know the exterior mods it's just some things I'm trying to straighten out on my end first before I end up doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangEnterprise View Post
I was @ Irvine BMW last night from 4ish to around 630ish...Saw this in person. She's a beauty...My Java Green M4 was parked in guest parking last night. Congrats!
I totally saw your car lol. It isn't hard to miss with that Java Green :P I wanted to say hi but I didn't know where you were lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
Jason D. is the only sales person I'd work with there.

Justin Slogar for service hands down both great honest people.
I connected through Justin (another Justin :P) so I worked through that way. The mistake is mostly on me because I wasn't clear about what I was expecting. Actually GrussGott warned me way ahead of time that I need to be 100% clear on what I wanted for a individual option for interior. I wasn't so it slipped past everyone. Did notice because it was missing on my build sheet but it honestly isn't a big deal. It is just more Merino Leather to worry about lol.

Irvine is far too away for me to go there for service but I'll keep it in mind, thanks
Attached Images