View Single Post
      05-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #122
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I know this is off topic (both my post and the one I reply to here), but MAN there have been so many posts lately that end up in the wrong thread. I have even done it myself once, but I caught it and fixed it. Anyway, I have noticed this phenomenon all over bimmerpost.

Now, here is my threory - IE9. I know we don't all use IE, but a lot of us do. And IE9 was recently released, and people are still getting used to it. The thing is, I have to say that IE9, in conjunction with the Windows 7 Areo interface, may have the worst tabbed UI I have ever seen as far as indicating which tab is the active one. Honest. If you are using IE9 now, just look at the row of tabs in your browser. Its just that little lightly shaded area that shows which is active. Really, Microsoft? That's the best you can do? Anyway, this has thrown me a few times. It is very easy to look at that row and think that you are replying in one thread, but in reality it is another.

Ok, end rant, and back to your regularly scheduled thread.
It's not IE9 but the iphone app. We're tracking it down, so whoever happens to see their posts ending up in the wrong thread, please shoot me a PM.

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0