07-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #12
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
4/5 should be fine by the looks of the calander. G/f has her cousins wedding shower so I'm clear for the day. I also have to throw this out there but is there something wrong with Saturday 4/4?? I don't have a problem with 4/5 just thought I'd ask.

BMW2006, I've actually been wanting to ask you a couple BMWFS questions, so when I corner you, please be prepared haha. And what are you talking about no football??? I've got Browns preseason games on the 11th and 14th where I get to see the new addition. The team that MAY actually win games haha.

Heh sure, just don't ask me if you have a good deal or not. I get that one alot and really I'm the wrong person to ask. Plus it's too subjective and would be unprofessional for me to comment anyways.

This year for the first time in my 30 years the Browns have picked who I wanted for the first pick, although I probably didn't really have an understanding of the draft till at least 6 years old, which means the Browns have picked the wrong first round draft choice imo, for 24 consecutive years (wait they were gone for 3 years right?). I am excited for this year though, Wimbley was a solid pick last year, and Joe Thomas is another step to show us they are serious about building a winning team there.

I'm not that crazy about Brady Quinn, Because you could see him lose composure when he was pressured, and when you play in Cleveland, you're going to eat dirt... alot. As much as I like to pick on Notre Dame, and especially thier fans, I do recognize you don't get to be starting QB there just because you want to, you need drive , a work ethic and you had to beat out countless others for the position. Plus he wants to play for Cleveland, which counts for something.

All the coaching staff needs to do to secure thier jobs for the next decade is build a half decent O-line there. You can play under .500 ball with a decent Offensive line , and Cleveland fans will love you for it. I don't know why none of the previous merry go round coaches couldn't or wouldn't do that.

-BMW2006

Last edited by BMW2006; 07-10-2007 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: should have spell checked first 8)
Appreciate 0