View Single Post
      09-28-2022, 08:40 AM   #1
NYCLFC6
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3 and X5

FEELER - Thinking of selling my 2018 M3 Comp CPO with 16k miles - NY

Hi all. Although I do not post here regularly, I am here almost daily checking out the forum. Just picking your brains on potentially selling my M3.

Purchased it in April of 2020 at the height of pandemic when everything shut down and stock market crashed. I got a really good deal for $59k + NY tax around $65k total. It was just returned from a lease and had only 4500 miles. During the first year I drove it a bit more back and forth to work but for the past year, a year and a half I averaged about 2k-3k miles. Now the car just sits in the garage at my weekend house upstate and it's rarely driven. We may be looking to sell the house upstate in spring and relocate so this is the reason to sell and invest the money on the new house. The car is superclean. I recently installed tint all around (35% front and 25 or 20% rear I think) dark just enough not to get pulled over and it really looks sharp. Will post some photos soon. Other than this, the car is 100% stock. Never tracked or driven hard. It has brand new tires Michelin PS4S I never installed the front license plate, took my chances. The car is under warranty until April 2023 as it was purchased a CPO.

Based on the current market out there for this car, what do you think I can get for it?

2018 Competition Package
DCT
Executive Package
Mineral Gray
16k miles
~$80k original MSRP
Warranty until 4/23

Thank you all.
Appreciate 0