12-13-2015, 08:44 PM   #17
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lore2486 View Post
Maybe they had traction issues, when i first started mixing e85 on my car i thought it was slower. Turns out traction controll was cutting the power even on 3rd gear.
Good point, but none of us race with traction control on, or MDM. We all had traction control completely turned off. I know my buddy with the 19s had traction issues, and he was slipping...but, I was slipping too. I don't know if he had 100 or 200lbs of weight in his trunk, but I doubt that....I also doubt that their cars are running well. And to make things even more crazy, I realized that I was racing with a full tank and they were almost at a half. Something ain't right..JB4 Map 2, downpipe and full exhaust should not loose to a bone stock m4 with just a downpipe. If having shoes in the trunk is making the car loose, then why do people go through the hassle and spend money if it isn't working? The point is to make the car faster. Right? I'm going to meet up with another friend of mine who has JB4 too, and he has a downpipe, JB4, volk wheels with more rubber on the ground....so this should be very simple. He should win...especially with more rubber...he wont slip with Nitto 555R compounds. So, this will be an ultimate test..Will post the results here.
Appreciate 0