08-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #17
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
the racekeeper video looks sort of clustered everywhere.....can't you just use (however many) gopros in better locations, Aim solo (or any other data logger), and an external mic?

i feel like some of the track videos of other members in bpost are way better in terms of quality and fun factor.

still a good watch though i just wanted a better experience in terms of being able to see inputs and sound!
the system i have is about about 6 years old now. i trust it and familiar with it. its reliable and been through hell and still works! also it takes about 5 minutes to set it up in a car and with our very tight schedule it was handy. i think harry's laptimer is a great bargain for a quick datalogger. like i said the value in racekeeper is not the video. its the actual software for analyzing each corner. They have an HD system now which I think is what you would like more.

if you want a better experience i suggest you come with us on our next outing to europe. nothing beats the real thing in your own car.