View Single Post
      01-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #10
katit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by changw1 View Post
I am on the same camp that you won't get much back from options package. I imagine folks who buy used M3 have more limited budget and be more price conscious.

From an enthusiast standpoint, I would buy the comp package if you track your car. If it is a DD, it probably won't make much difference. A base M3 is already a big step up from a 435 . Most of us dont have the skills to take full advantage of the M cars anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katit View Post
I was in a same boat. But for me festures in executive package was more desirable for DD

At the end I ordered complete stripper. Remember, you will pay for those expensive tires and wheels even after purchase. M3 is wild enough as is. It's got plenty of everything as is.

As for resale- I think it will be about condition, not package. But again, depends when you plan to sell. In any case you won't get back what you pay for comp package.
On top of that I say that I kind of regret not getting exec package. But I never thought that I wish I had comp package. I daily drive my M3, and if I go to the track at some point - I think I can get over comp pack abscence

At the end - if money wasn't an issue - I would get all options just because "why not"
Appreciate 1
Tinilp46.50