10-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #258
SickFinga
Captain
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Did you enumerate and compare parts?

Don't even try to dare me, cause I'll do it!

Quote:
By far what’s most important is that this car is objectively on a different trajectory than the M4 CS. Different development timeframe, different production run length, and no doubt different content. To me that tips the odds toward a different branding strategy. So you don’t agree, ok, that’s great, we don’t have to agree on that.
I think there is a big misunderstanding of what both of us are saying. I do not disagree with you at all since I do not know anything about this M3 "CS". All I am trying to say that a regular production model can become something completely different by drawing a parallel with the M3 GTS. However, I'm 99.9% sure this is not a CRT. I'm also a very skeptical person, before I saw the buildsheet my "bullshit meter" was going off the scale regarding Gatte's posts. But so far, everything he said adds up. Could be a lucky guess, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Boy you sure seem to want this to be a big conflict. Didn’t I just say that the 317Kw engine is not what I would expect in the production car?
Sorry, misunderstood your original post.

Quote:
Maybe the new M Boss simply realized what a totally campy moniker “Carbon Racing Technology” was, and decided to start over from scratch.
Highly unlikely, cause look at this

3W91 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 ECE
3W92 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 RHD
3W93 - F80 M3 CRT S55B30T0 US

I'm sure ynguldyn can confirm it.
Appreciate 0