View Single Post
      01-27-2014, 04:21 PM   #61
BelgiumsterlingZ4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 s-drive 28i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdss6 View Post
Oh, you're killing me. I would have loved to the 4 series gran coupe'(!) but did not know to ask, and it was not offered.

Can you tell us more? One thing I would like to know is if a pop-up spoiler is standard like on the 3 GT?

Thanks (though I must admit I paused before typing that, as this is also disappointing news - still appreciate knowing)
I was at the Brussels autoshow along with my father,we also did not know that the 4 serie gran coupé would stand in brussel.
becausse my father is planning to buy the gran coupé he ask a salesman if he had been more information aboud the car.To our surprise he answered that the car was behind closed doors in a room behind us.
We had to wait a couple of hours but we could go te see the car with a group of thirty people at 15.00u.
At the first room we got a few glasses of champange a headphones and a small fabric white pouch with the tekst print on(for your eyes only)where we had to put our cell-phones in so that we could make no pictures of the car.
Then the car!!! very beautiful car!!!
The car on display was a saphirs black 420d with M-sport package on 19 inch 442 m sport rims and blue sport brakes.
Interior full dakota white,beige oyster and the sport seats.
But no pop up spoiler like on the 3 gt.
than the most inportant information!!!
car can be ordered in march for delivery June or Julie this year and now the best news in Belgium the price of the 4 serie gran coupé will be the same as the coupé
Appreciate 0