sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Installed Meth in My M4, Pulls Like a Train

Hey guys, before I had my M4, I had a 2011 335xi (which I still happen to have). Around 20K miles, I had a meth kit installed because as everyone knows, N55's with the PWG suck when it comes to power. I had already had a JB4, AR DP, and Vanguard exhaust, I needed something more. Installing a meth kit was the best thing I could have ever done for my 335. The car changed dramatically just like when I first had the JB4 installed.

I know the topic of installing a tank that contains a highly flammable liquid inside the trunk of your car can make some people wary. In my quest for more power on my N55, I was willing to take the risks. But I took precautions... stainless steel lines with -4AN fittings were a must to prevent leaks. From 20K miles up to 60K miles, not once have I ever had a problem with meth on my 335i. Not ONCE.

When I got my M4, I knew I'd be installing a meth kit eventually. I wanted my car ready for the Slipstream Raceway event in Poconos Raceway. I didn't really have to buy anything, as I had all the parts from my 335i install to begin with. I did end up getting a new JB4 FSB just because it has a newer design compared to my old one. My kit consists of mostly custom acquired parts:

DevilsOwn Pump
DevilsOwn DO5 Nozzles (same as CoolingMisst CM5)
DevilsOwn Solenoid
DevilsOwn SS Nozzle Holders x2
DevilsOwn SS T Line
DevilsOwn SS Self Sealing Tap
CoolingMist 1 gallon Tank
Custom braided lines made from my local speed shop
Various -4AN fittings to connect all the parts
BMS Meth FSB

Here's some pics of my setup:

The entire install was done by the awesome guys at PetrolWerks in Lindenhurst, NY. They're awesome and the install took less than a day.

The kit was installed last night, unfortunately I was not able to test the kit because it was raining like cats and dogs. I knew the kit was working as I was able to "prime" the pump to clear air bubbles using the JB4. I had no choice but to test the meth effects during the Poconos Raceway event itself. My M4 managed to trap the highest compared to the other F8X with a 9.04@143.8mph

The second video is of Lalit@AutoCouture's M4. Lalit's M4 is flashed with the ACM flash. It was my first time seeing a flashed M4 (especially with only 280ish miles ) and obviously racing one. All I can say is.. flashed cars are the REAL deal. Lalit's M4 with just a DP and a flash, was on my tail and I'm FBO with AWE non res exhaust, DP, meth, and JB4. I was a flash non believer, now I am a believer. I'm not sure if I would make the switch yet, but I'm considering the possibility.

Here's two videos with logs showing how the F8X responds with meth:

Last edited by sA x sKy; 07-11-2015 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 5