05-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #62
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by US///M3 View Post
Rrgarding your numbers,On a 4.2 mike course the M3 is less than a second faster and Top Gear has the C63 on one of the tracks they use faster than the M3 ( on different days of course, same as your nurburgring times).

Nobody is arguing the fact that the M3 has an edge when it comes to handling but it doesnt walk all over the C63.

When you say a car A walks all over car B, it means it beats it by a wide margin.
9-tenths of a second is a hell of a lot of time!!! That's walking all over the AMG. In fact, not only is that walking all over it, that's finishing, jumping out of the car, shitting in your own hand and throwing it at the AMG as it drives by to finish its lap.

The C63 AMG they have tested on the Top Gear Test Track was the Black Series, which is a sort of specialized track car.

When Top Gear tested the RS4, M3 and C63 AMG together on the Ascari Circuit in Spain, the C63 AMG did a 2:45.5 lap, while the M3 did it in 2:38.9. Again, walking all over the AMG the M3 does...

Once again I've proved you WRONG. You are spreading false beliefs based on ZERO evidence.

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0