View Single Post
      12-04-2022, 11:55 PM   #40
M4Ops
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 F82

Got it home, and as you can see from the picture, no birdcage attached to the cap. I was able to find one locally this evening. I went to the shop that changed my oil and the manager dodged. I called them out on this because I specifically asked if the entire assembly with the cage amd valve tip with the gasket were checked prior to them replacing the oil pressure sensor. They said yes and I called BS and told him that was a flat out lie. He tried to come back amd say "well you were over due for an oil change anyway. He turned around and said "well I wasn't the one who changed the oil. It was the new guy ".

I can't stand people who dodge responsibility. The funny thing is when I was in there Friday this 28 year old manager was acting like a hot shot as though he made it to the CEO position; talking a big game to employees. True colors come out when you go throw your people under the bus and abrogate all responsibility.

Anyhow, I got everything checked, cap replaced and everything put back properly. Went for drive for an hour. No more low pressure warnings, no vanos codes. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Tomorrow I'll be calling corporate because the manager would only refund me the oil pressure sensor cost and not the $140 for the oil change. Definitely never taking my car there again and will make a point of doing it myself or taking it to a euro shop.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
TopJimmy5491.00
SCS55291.00
agentrnge382.00