View Single Post
      08-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #97
rmedeir1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW MW M4 - MPE, CCBs, all CF

Shit! You guys beat me by 3 weeks in posting the CF enhancements. Exactly the same ones I am doing. I love the carbon fiber mods. I would love to see a better picture of the rear CF spoiler not from the back of the car but an overhead taking a shot from the back windshield towards the rear and a straight side shot up close. I am trying to determine if the CF rear detracts from the luxury appeal the trunk already has or if the spoiler makes it feel more like a "ricer".

I love HRE wheels and was thinking the P101s in semigloss would look fantastic, but when I saw my 19" OEMs in Munich with the CCBs color coming through the contrasts looked great and made me rethink my HRE purchase. You did great on the wheels though! Just not my first choice. Maybe 2nd.

What are the size tires on those 20" wheels? Spacers? Could a 275/295 combo work without rubbing and would it look good so that the tires don't protrude too much outside the quarter panels? More interested in a wider tire given the torque and if they would reduce the slippage and improve acceleration times slightly.
Appreciate 0